Monday, December 21, 2009

It's not Christmas without the Cookies!

After my wildly successful pot pie experience on Sunday, I went into my cookie party with friends on Monday feeling very confident in my culinary expertise. And I was not disappointed because my peanut butter kiss cookies turned out great! That was in part to Amy, who helped make sure my cookies got out of the oven on time.

But let me back up, on Monday, I had a few friends over for a cookie exchange. We all brought a recipe to make, and most of the ingredients. Then we spent a few hours chatting and baking. It was really a ton of fun! Plus each of us got to take home a bunch of cookies!

Here are some fun pics:


Cookies!



Christina's gluten free bars



Some turned out better than others...


Jeni and I's cookies


Jeni and I


Amy and Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...