Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Leibrocks First Christmas!

I'm so excited to FINALLY get these pics up! It's been such a busy couple of weeks of work that I never thought I would find the time to do another blog post again! : )

Anyway, last weekend Matt and I decorated our lovely new house for Christmas. We have the absolute perfect house for decorations with a beautiful wrap around banister leading up to the loft area and an adorable little fire place. Here are some pics, enjoy!



Our first married tree! Mattie really wanted a real one but since it was my cat Riley's first tree, I wanted her to get used to one that wouldn't get needles all over the house!



A cheap decorating tip, I wrapped the pictures! It really makes the whole room look more festive.


Our adorable mantel. Matt and I joke that we feel like we live in a catalogue!


Our banister. I have to give my husband credit. The green garland and white lights were his idea. Can you spot our tiny Nativity Scene?


Another view of the banister. Now to give myself credit, I added the red bows. : )


We even decorated the top of the TV!


Awww, don't you just want to sip a cup of hot cocoa right now???


And that's just what we did! We had Matt's family over to see the decorations and enjoy some hot cocoa and hot apple cider by the fire. We missed you Dena, Phil and Adam!


Matt and Jess stockings.


And we couldn't forget our kitties Fibi and Riley


We both feel so blessed to have such a beautiful home to decorate and to be able to celebrate our first Christmas as a married couple!

1 comment:

  1. House looks great! Doesn't it make you feel like such a "real" couple to decorate! Good idea wrapping the photos.
    Also, I love your blue top. I want all your shirts, ok? I seriously have no clothes that fit me right now...ugh! You are so lovely! See you sooooooooon!

    ReplyDelete

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...