We were really excited to have Matt's sister Dana and her husband Phil and kiddos come out to Minnesota for a visit. It was their first time meeting Brinley and the first time the COUSINS all got to meet!
Matt and I both have awesome memories playing with our cousins as kids and I'm really excited for Brinley to have the same chance.
Right now there are only three cousins, but hopefully my brothers and Matt's sister Grace will have lots more kids someday so we can have lots of big family gatherings and cousins galore! : )
 |
| Brinley checking out her cousin Clara. Can't wait to watch these two play together! |
 |
| Auntie Dana and cousin Clara with little Brinners |
 |
| Clara was in love ; ) |
 |
| Cousin Adam and Uncle Phil were pretty excited as well! |
 |
| Proud Auntie! Although Dana is a mom of two, this is her first time as an Auntie! |
While Dana, Phil and kids were here we got to spend a lot of time with them and did fun things like watching Mattie play softball, having a bday party for a dog (don't ask!) and going to the zoo.
I had a lot of fun taking pics of everyone at the zoo. I tried to get a bunch of Dana and the kids especially because I know as a fellow photographer mom, you aren't often in the pics! : )
 |
| Dana and Clara |
 |
| Dana and Adam |
 |
| Adam and Phil |
 |
| Clara was so cute sipping the water, she really got into it! |
 |
| Isn't my camera great??? |
 |
| One especially for Aunt Grace |
 |
| What a little monkey! |
 |
| Grandma Ann and Daddy |
 |
| So sweet |
 |
| Brinley loved her first trip to the zoo. Even though she slept through most of it : ) |
 |
| Adam was just a wee bit excited |
 |
| Sweet family |
One of the highlights of the day was when Adam and Clara got to feed a cracker to the giraffes. So cute!
I did not know this, but apparently my niece can be very stingy with her smiles. I made it my mission that day to try and get a good pic of her and Dana smiling.
 |
| Not quite... |
 |
| We can do better... |
 |
| Closer... |
 |
That's the one!
|
What a great visit with the cousins! Hope to see you guys soon! Love you lots!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment