This didn't matter too much when she was super little, but ever since she's been moving around and exploring her world, we've tried to look for some new opportunities for her to have some social time. We started taking her to the nursery at church and she loves playing with the kids. The first time I dropped her off their the staff asked me if I wanted to stay to see how she did and from the moment I set her down on the floor she went straight for the toys and never looked back!
Matt and I have also recently joined a families with young children life group and while Brinley is the youngest little one there, we noticed she has no problem getting right in there with the big kids and playing.
Then last weekend, we had two different play dates on Saturday with some of mommy's friends and their sweet littles and Brinley had a blast! My good friend Taylor from college has a little boy born a week after Brinley and her good friend Jen has a little girl 5 days after that. The kids had a great time playing together, especially Brinley and Levi. They are both little bull dozers and were crawling all over everything, including each other and stealing toys back and forth. The are also right at the same level strength wise and would stand next to each other and hang on to toys, etc. Levi reached over and gave Brinley a hug and they both toppled over, it was so cute! Jen's little girl Ellee wasn't quite crawling yet and I think may have been a bit intimidated by Levi and Brinley, but I'm sure next time we get them all together she'll be in on the action!
Then on Saturday night, we went over to our friend Brad and April's house and Brinley got to play with their little girl Ali. At first I'm not sure if Ali knew what to make of Baby Brinley barging in and playing with all her toys, but by the end of the night they were good buddies.
It's just so cute to see her playing and interacting with other kids! She's definitely not shy and really loves to socialize! I think we will see a lot more of that in her future : )
![]() |
| On the move! |
![]() |
| It was a miracle that we got them all looking at the calendar! |
![]() |
| Having fun |
![]() |
| Brinley and Ali! |




No comments:
Post a Comment