Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

A very happy St. Patrick's day from our little strawberry haired cutie pie (who does have quite a bit 'o Irish in her by the way!)

We actually didn't do much to celebrate, I didn't even make it to the store to do the usual Irish boiled dinner, but I did grab some corned beef at the cafeteria at work and Matt did end up getting a beer with some fire fighter buddies that night. Oh well, we got Brinley in her cute Irish garb from Nana and that's all that matters, right? :) A lot different from past St. Patty's day celebrations but we wouldn't change it for the world!
Had to hold her so she wouldn't crawl away :) What a cutie though!
That smile

Loved riding around on Daddy's shoulders with her cute Irish bib!
Blurry, but I still like this one. She loves her daddy :)
Our favorite Irish girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...