June held lots of travel for me and lots of summer fun for all of us. We knew the mid-May through mid-July time would be busy, but I don't think we quite understood how busy it would be. I traveled to London, Switzerland and Texas for work, then spent a week in Wisconsin with my parents over the 4th.
Many sweet and wonderful moments of life were lived though, amidst the chaos. Here are a few of those moments. :)
 |
| Big "cheese" |
 |
| Fun with our daycare friends |
 |
| This is dedication, finishing the lawn mowing in the dark... |
 |
| Not weird at all, finding random underwear in the corner of the bathroom. #thisisreallife |
 |
| I think I took this picture as I was loving my eyebrows this day, lol |
 |
| Daddy and Brinley went to Target and came home with a new bike for her birthday! So sweet and I couldn't even fault daddy for buying this for her when I wasn't there. I love how close those two are and how much Brinley truly adores her daddy. So happy that they had that special moment together! |
 |
| "ting" |
 |
| Jumping at Emmalyn's house. Boy does this girl love to jimp! |
 |
| Because everyone grocery shops this late at night, right? Remember how I said crazy busy month? LOL! |
 |
| Beautiful harbor in Zurich |
 |
| If you look closely you can see the mountains in the distance |
 |
| Co-workers! |
 |
| Traditional bathhouse for women. Very cool! |
 |
| Such and interesting mix of French, German and Italian influence here |
 |
| Dinner where they bring your steak our raw and it cooks on the stone. I tried to decline the bib but they insisted. Actually taking it and tying it around my neck. And if you know one thing, it's that you don't argue with the Swiss so I wore the bib! |
 |
| Of course I decided to start a 30 day run challenge a few days before I'd be traveling internationally (what was I thinking? I had to run twice in one day sometimes due to the time difference) but the good news was I had the chance to do quite a bit of exploring around my hotel. This is acute restaurant down by the water. |
 |
| Cute couple on the end of the dock. Makes me wish Matt could travel to some of these places with me... |
 |
| Took this picture for my dad at the airport as he loves this brand of watch and has the "Navy Seals" one |
 |
| Flew home from Switzerland and hosted a family B'day party for Brinley that night. Catered in from Guiseppe's, thankfully! Matt's job was top pick out the cake and Brinley picked this one for herself. She was very excited! |
 |
| Happy 3rd birthday Brinley! So happy Mommy got to be home for it! |
 |
| Brinley started doing gymnastics in a mommy and me class when she turned two but as a three-year-old she now gets to go in all by herself. This was her first class the Friday after her birthday and she did so great. So cute watching her in there all by herself, listening to the teacher and interacting with the kids. I teared up a bit though as my baby is growing up! |
 |
| Dance class tired her out though :) |
 |
| Clara came over for a sleep over that weekend when they were in town and we had a "movie night" with the girls |
 |
| Silly cousins playing in the tub |
 |
| Listening to her coach, Ms. Sue |
 |
| All the cousins together at Bridet's wedding in Indiana. It was a quick turnaround for us as we spent about 20 hours in the car that weekend but so worth it to be able to be there! |
 |
| Selfies with my dad, I think we all know where my silliness comes from! |
 |
| Love these two! |
 |
| I try so hard to get a good picture....but forces are always working against me! i.e. my husband!!! |
 |
| Finally! |
 |
| But he had to get one more in... |
 |
| Good family one though was not to be... |
 |
| My dad and Brinley danced so much my dad ended up tearing his calf muscles. Crazy! |
 |
| Bridget was a beautiful bride and we had a great time at the wedding! |
 |
| Cute Lula skirt! |
 |
| So this picture actually tells quite a story. We went downtown Minneapolis for some family pictures and afterwards we stayed and walked around downtown. Soon after this pic was taken, Brinley started experiencing these share head pains. We took her to the ER and doctor over the next several weeks and they kept occurring. Eventually they got diagnosed as ice pick headaches and we were told she'd grow out of them. It's been over a month since she's had one now so we think we are all good, but it was a bit worrisome there for awhile. The head pains were short but intense and it was hard to see her in such pain and not able to figure out what was wrong... |
 |
| Stopped by the new stadium this day. |
 |
| Picture with snoopy at the ER |
 |
| Swimming lessons with her BFF, Greta. So nice of Raquel to take Brinley too. She loved it! |
 |
| Sneak peek of our family photos. Love this one as it so captures her personality! |
 |
| Loves to twirl! |
 |
| Swimming class with her friends! |
No comments:
Post a Comment