Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Feb. 2017

February was a pretty "life as usual" type of month. I was still feeling pretty tired with the baby, but did start feeling more regular movement which helped me worry less.

I also got to escape to some warmer weather on a quick work trip to Florida. My good friend April was also at the conference so it was really fun getting to hang out with her too!

Brinley working on her shapes at school



Brinley had her first "friend" outing when I took her and Great to a movie. These two nuts were super cute and did great! They may have had a bit too much sugar though! LOL!




Me and April in Florida. Love Perfect 365 app for photo touch-ups ;)

Our company rented out Universal Studios for the night, including the Harry Potter section. It was AMAZING! One of the coolest things that I've ever done!




Just hanging out in the leaky cauldron

Butter beer!




We got picked to let the wand choose the wizard at Ollivander's wand shop, so fun!






Selfie with Snow White at the airport. Yup, I'm a Disney nerd! 
Brinley's special dog which she named "Fetch." It's a dog that she can snuggle when she missed Uncle James as he's deployed in Iraq :(


So I was worried about baby right before I went on a work trip to New York. I just had a bad feeling something was "wrong" so we went in for a really quick ultrasound. All looked great!


Zoo trip! Brinley says "take my picture on the wolf, mom!"
She made a new friend! It was crazy weather, 60 degrees in Feb!


I finally got some new maternity clothes so was starting to feel more comfortable and less "fat" and more pregnant :)
Love my girl :)









Celebrating the bride to be!

Treated myself to a blow-out when I was in NYC for work

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...