Friday, June 30, 2017

June 2017

So a lot of June was taken up by the construction, but we also took time out to celebrate Brinley Joy's 4th birthday as well as attempt to get stuff ready for Baby Leibrock #2.

Overall a crazy busy start to the summer but lots of fun too!

So during the midst of the reno chaos, I ended up having to take Brinley into the office with me one Friday morning to work. It was quite the adventure! She did really well watching her movies, for the most part. ;)

Finding a little corner to read in, even with her playroom a mess.

What mom? I'm reading!

When your husband decides to take selfies on your camera...
We hosted our small group at the fire station. This was our attempt at a kid pick in front of the trucks. Ha! We are really blessed by this group though and love all of the friends we have made!


Three mama and three baby bumps!

So far it's two boy bumps and a ???

Me in front of the fire truck at almost 32 weeks


Same dress, pregnant with B in front of a fire truck at almost 40 weeks


32 weeks with baby #2 and 32 weeks with B

Brinley's birthday cookies, she wanted chocolate chip cookies with pink frosting and purple bows. Very specific!

Enjoying ice cream with her BFF, Greta!

Gymnastics with her favorite coach, Ms. Ali!

Birthday girl! So cute, she woke up and I heard her go "huh" (intake of breath) "it's my birthday!"
My birthday collage for her. Growing up so fast!!
So sweet. These family naps are getting more and more rare. Enjoying them when I can!
I had to take a big, big belly shot, lol!
One of my favorite maternity dresses. Thanks, April!

Happy Father's day to the best dad around! We love you Mattie!

These two. Be still my heart!

Father's day breakfast with my dad!

Minnehaha falls with our family. I was so nervous about her leaning over the edge but Daddy had her nice and tight.

Oh how I love our family!

This little crooked mouth smile, it's her "thing" these days!
My sweet Grandma B passed away this month. Oh how we will miss her infectious smile and laugh! She was a wonderful Grandma and I love her very much. Until we meet again in heaven, Grandma!

New haircut!

My dad honoring Grandma B in one of her drinking dresses with a cocktail, lol!

All of my crazy uncles and aunt in Grandma B's drinking dresses and night gowns :)
Really Mattie? Another selfie!?!

Twins!

Bump is growing! 35 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...