Saturday, November 30, 2019

Nov. 2019

So after a very stressful year and reaching some breaking points for me this Fall, I felt like November was a time that I started to re-emerge again and the joy began to replace the stress, anxiety and panic of the past few months.

So much of this for me was job related stress, but I also was having some health challenges from it all. I wanted to enjoy life and my family more so I got some help from a wonderful doctor and began making positive changes. I've seen such a difference and am so grateful for my wonderful family for supporting me through all of this.

We spent some great family time in November visiting my mom, then going to Great Wolf over Thanksgiving and then getting ready for the Christmas season!

That smile :)
Love!


She's so much like her Aunt Grace!



Sometimes you just need to eat cheetos on the floor

Coming back to life after a lot of stress for mama, and enjoying matching jammies with my babies!









We had an amazing time at the Gopher game!






They won!!!





Somedays we pull out all of the stuffed animals!


I wanted the Christmas spirit to come early this year so the first week of November, we started decorating! SO fun to decorate this new home for Christmas :)



We got away over Thanksgiving and had a great two days at the Great Wold Lodge. Brinley really had a lot of fun, despite this silly picture, ha!



Later in November I discovered some incredible makeup that would bring me lots of joy!

Freezing cold Gopher/Badger game with Grace and Matt's aunts and uncles!



I went from "cute" to seriously cold, ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...