The BIG news this month was welcoming baby Rian! Becca switched daycares, was quarantined and basically the world turned upside down. But boy, was mama happy to FINALLY have the little guy here!
Saying goodbye! I can't believe we are actually leaving Four Square. This place has been like a second family for our girls. To say we LOVE them is an understatement!
Last day treats :(
Becca did Soccer shots this Spring, Summer and Fall. She really enjoyed it!
New Vikes jersey for Bri-Bri!
Beautiful girl! Mama loves it when the girls let me curl their hair :)
Waiting on the boy!
Last photo before baby??? Maybe! Went in to get checked out as I had high blood pressure from all of the COVID quarantine stress. Becca was identified as a close contact and all hell broke loose with my provider! It was so, so frustrating. But we got through it!
Getting checked out!
It got real when I was in the hospital room. I wasn't in labor yet though so thankfully I got to go home!
Yikes! To think a baby would be in that thing soon was crazy! I guess I can wait a few more days, ha!
Contractions! Mild ones, but they were there!
Respiratory isolation room. Grrrrrrr.
Went for a walk with Becca and she stopped to look up at the trees. Beautiful moment and a beautiful reminder. It was such a stressful time for me and I was at my wits end. I needed to just get out of the house and into nature!
Sweet baby girl!
Being home, quarantining with Becca during my last few days/weeks of pregnancy was driving me crazy (literally!). It's such and out of control time normally, but then add in COVID and I was loosing it. I told Matt I needed to get away, by myself so I booked a hotel room (with a jacuzzi tub) and loaded up on snacks. I LOVED it!
Pool at my hotel! I had the girls come over on Saturday morning for a swim before I checked out. It was fun that they got to enjoy the room as well! I did have contractions overnight and into the morning but they stopped... gah!
Last bump pic! Having contractions and getting ready to go to the hospital!
Reflecting on the fact that this might be my last bump pic EVER because I don't know if we are going to have anymore kiddos...
Last pic as a family of four!!!
He arrived!!!!!
He had the squishiest face when he was born! It was so cute! We nicknamed him "squish."
BIG boy!
Daddy getting to hold him for the first time!
Proud Daddy, mask and all!
You have a son, Mattie!
Poor little guy got stuck and had some bruising and an awful ridge on his head. :(
Poor sweet boy!
Our angel
SO cute!
Tired but happy mama!
The little hat we got at the hospital was just the sweetest!
Who does he look like? We think Brinley (right)
Brinley and Mommy maybe?
Colostrum coma
First pic with all of us and the teddy bear that Brinley sent! Wish they could have visited in the hospital but it was also really nice having it just be us as well. :)
Such a little scrunched up face. It was funny because at the 20 week ultrasound we saw a 3D pic of his face and I was like "is that what he looks like" and sure enough, it was! He was pretty scrunched up in there! But thankfully his features have straightened out nicely and he's adorable!
First bath!
All snuggly and warm!
Hair that stays curly, my super power, ha!
Capturing the big post-partum belly. Thankfully I lost about 20 lbs within that first week.
Officially writing down the name Rian! We debated a lot on the perfect name for our little man!
Ready to head home in the traditional "coming home" outfit
The welcome committee! To say they were excited is an understatement!
Big sister Brinley holding him for the first time!
SO proud!
Becca couldn't stop smiling and thanking us for bringing her this baby! It was so cute!
I think her face is going to split with how big her smile is!
Proud Nana! First Grandson!
In our room first thing the next morning. Couldn't wait to see the baby!
First pic as a family of 5! WOW!!!
Daddy took the girls out to find pumpkins and give me a bit of rest time with Ri-Ri
Those cheeks. That face!
SO Happy that he is here!
First pic with 5!
Last pic with 4!
Meeting Grandpa Rob! The Leibrock name will carry-on!
He's smitten
Traditional first bath with Grandma Ann
Not a fan, poor guy!
Sweet boy! Loving sleeping next to Mommy in the bassinet
I don't know, I think he looks a lot like Daddy!
Bapa Garry drove up and back in a day just to meet him!
Uncle Wes and Aunt Sarah came to meet him too!
Hmmm, so I think he looks like both Mom and Dad, ha!
Bundle of love
Pure bliss
Becca at her new daycare!!
Milk came in. And Rian approves.
Meeting Raquel! She wanted to steal him, ha!
We might be crazy but we ventured out to dinner! With all of us!
Going good, says Daddy!
Pumpkin carving party with pumpkin pizza!
Brinley was NOT a fan of the guts
Becca didn't mind!
Amazing carrot cake
The finished pumpkins!
Miss you, Josh, but very happy that this little guy can carry on your name!
SO excited to dress as a witch for dance class!
Newborn pics! Marggie is amazing!
In vs. out. I MUCH prefer out, ha!
We made halloween buckets for the neighborhood!
Candy corn costume that Brinley had picked out!
Social distanced trick or treating!



























































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment