Month one with the Ri guy, "pause" and Thanksgiving!
His first bottle! Daddy is excited to finally get to feed Ri-Ri!
The multi-tasking Daddy :)
One month and looking like his sister!
I asked her to keep and eye on the baby for a minute but she decided she needed some more "help"
Early smiles! Acne is clearing up as well, thankfully!
Yup
Living the dream!
Additions to our top of the cupboard decorations, LOVE!
Vikings dino that I made for Daddy!
He's huge! Almost out of 3 month sleepers already!
Brinley and Landon
The same shirt I wore when I was her age!
The girls still adore their baby brother!
FINALLY meeting Grandpa Tom! Darn COVID
Proud Grandpa
hahahahaha
He's going to kill me for this picture someday!
LOL!!!
Baby art gallery, ha!
One was made by Matt and the other by Jess, can you guess which one???













































































No comments:
Post a Comment