Friday, January 8, 2010

Wedding Video!

One of the best decisions Matt and I made was to hire One Fine Day productions to create a video for us of our wedding. We had two videographers following us around all day and add that to the two photographers we definitely had a small group of paparazzi!

But the result was definitely worth it! Below is a sneak peek of our wedding video set to the Michael Buble song that Matt and I had our first dance to. The actual wedding video is over one hour long. If anyone wants to see it, let me know!

The first time Matt and I saw the video we were absolutely floored! I basically cried through the whole thing and afterwards Matt was so cute and said, "It's the best movie I've ever seen, better than the Dark Knight." (Which btw is his favorite movie)

Let us know what you think!


JESSICA & MATTHEW - MADISON CONCOURSE HOTEL from Amy Johnson on Vimeo.

2 comments:

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...