As a kid I remember reading a book called "A boy and his cat." I'm not remebering exactly how the story goes, but I know that it talks about the special bond that this young boy shares with his cat. Now everytime I see Matt and Fibi hanging out together I'm reminded of that book. It's quite clear that the two of them share a very special bond!
Oh Mattie.Welcome to our blog! Matt and I were married on Sept. 18, 2009 and welcomed our first baby, Brinley Joy, on June 9, 2013.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2021 Year in Review
2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...
-
2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...
-
Since getting married almost two months ago, one of the questions I always get (besides “when are you going to have kids????" The answe...
No comments:
Post a Comment