Here is a meal that I was especially proud of. It was my first try at making kabobs and they turned out great!
The ingredients: filet minon (we don't mess around!), mushrooms, red and green peppers, onions, yellow squash, zucchini and pineapple
All assembled and ready to grill. Thank goodness we had Matt's parents and sister Grace over to help us eat all of this!
And another culinary first, I cut up my very first whole pineapple! I have to admit, it was a bit intimidating. But except for a minor almost faux pas (I didn't know you had to cut out the hard center part, luckily I called my mom and she set me straight) everything turned out great!
Stay tuned for more summer adventures to come! (I have tons of photos on my camera, just need to find the time to download them and write the blog posts! : ) )
YUM! I totally want to make this for dinner tonight....hmmm. : )
ReplyDelete