Check out that view!
As fabulous as the suite was, and it was quite fabulous, we even had the opportunity to rotate and check out the game from the premium dugout seats. We had four tickets behind each dugout and I was so excited that I got to sit behind the visitor's dugout for almost the entire game. It was so hot out that not many of my co-workers wanted to leave the nice air-conditioned suite for too long. But I didn't care if it was 110, I wanted to sit behind the dugout! It was such a thrilling experience to be right in the action! The only thing that could have made it more perfect was if Matt had been there too.
It doesn't get much better than that! Except maybe if Joe Mauer would have been catching.
And no, this was not zoomed in.
I'm not sure how I will ever be able to sit in the upper deck again. Definitely once in a lifetime. Or maybe twice, if I ever get lucky enough to use our company tickets again : )
No comments:
Post a Comment