Matt and I decided though that the birth of our first little one was the perfect reason to get that awesome digital camera that I've been wanting for years. So we ponied up the cash and got an awesome Nikon digital camera and I spent the last couple few weeks before baby cramming in photo classes and figuring out how to use it.
I was super nervous preparing to take all of our own "professional" photos of our baby but decided to just suck it up and rise to the challenge! I did a bunch of research on Pinterest for baby poses and tips on photographing newborns as well as got some great blankets and props at garage sales.
After Brinley was born, I kept waiting until her cord fell off to do the session but after 2 1/2 weeks I figured I better just do it or she would be too big for all of those cute sleepy newborn shots.
We had the room really warm and puppy pads on hand for the risky without the diaper shots. Overall, it was kind of a stressful and frustrating experience but I think it went okay and we did get a few great pictures which was the whole point. And I'm sure it will go much better next time!
My top pics:







No comments:
Post a Comment