Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mom and Dad still got it

Last weekend Matt and I went out for a night on the town to celebrate his good friend Carson's 30th Bday. Yes, we have officially reached the stage where all of our friends are turning 30!

Carson's fabulous girlfriend Stephanie threw him an awesome surprise party and we had a really great time hanging out with everyone. 

I had such a good time that I wasn't my usual shutter bug self and am terribly embarrassed to say that I didn't even get a pic of Matt and the birthday boy. Sorry Carson!

Since I had actually curled my hair, one of only two times since Brinley was born, I wanted to try and get a good pic of Matt and I. I had something Facebook profile pic worthy in mind, but it didn't exactly turn out that way...

Decent pic of Matt and I, but photo bombed!

Second attempt. Matt being Matt. I guess I could crop him out... : )

Yes honey, you are a gangster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...