Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July Family Reunion

I'm writing this post embarrassingly late, but I just had to go back and be sure to get a post in on the family reunion over the 4th of July, 2015. We had such a great time seeing everyone and Brinley especially loved running around and playing with her cousins (especially Clara). This was really the first time that she was seeing them that she could actually interact. It was so adorable to watch!

Another highlight of the weekend for me was getting out and completing my first double digit run of marathon training (10 miles!). I was so proud of myself for actually going out and doing it!

I also pulled out my "good" camera for the first time in a really long time and had fun capturing some fun pics from the weekend:

Cousin love!
Carrying on the fishing tradition

Big cousins blowing bubbles
A for effort their Mattie
Scenes like this melt my heart
A festive bunch of cousins!
Checking out their fishing loot
Awe, cute pics!

These two girlies


Brinley watching the big girls
Pan-o-rama of all of the action!
Gracie caught a turtle!
Cutest Americans I know!
Grandma Pat requested I take a picture of the "legs" :)


Grandpa Rob and the H man

My loves
Awe :)
Typical!
Mini baby shower for Tim and Kristin. Tim was so cute as he was confused by many baby items. 




Grandpa helping out


Brinny got a back-pack or a pack-pack as she calls it.










Grandkids!







CHEESE!!

They love the lollipops! 

Cheese!




AHHHHH!!!! That about sums it up. What a crazy fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...