Saturday, April 30, 2016

April - More baptisms and LuLaRoe

April brought us a couple of more amazing baptisms (one in particular was the answer to A LOT of prayer from me over these past few years. This is also the month when I discovered a little thing called LuLaRoe. The latest craze in home party/multi-level marketing companies. I became just a bit obsessed and may have derailed our finances for a time, but I did end up with some really cute and versatile stuff... :/

Here are the highlights in pictures!

Perfect 365 selfie. Why put on make-up ever again?!
Selfie with my girl!

Perfect 365ing this great picture of my mom, Garry and James

Picture from Feb. of Brinly and Nana


Perfect 365 pic of the crazy Aunt Gracie!
Playing around with faceswap. Scary!!!
Momma sent me this pic on Facebook and I loved it. Over a year at this point and never going back...

Heading to Matt's firefighter banquet in my Younique make-up from Christina ;)

And here begins the LuLaRoe obsession... See matching mommy/daughter outfits. How can I resist!

This Dot Dot Smile "twirly" dress remains one of Brinley's favorite months later. She would wear it every day if she could!

So cute to watch them nap together. Becoming more rare as she grows up :(
LuLaRoe. I might have a problem...

Showing how versatile the clothes are! Ugly skirt becomes a cute dress. You can't beat that!

This girl.

I took so many LuLaRoe pics that I had to take one to prove that I still wore other clothes ;)

Mommy and me matching leggings. Too bad I didn't have a matching tutu... :)
I love matching this girl!



Too many cute ones to just pick one!
Brinley wanted to take her own "picture" 
Photographer in training!

Fun at the zoo! Although I don't think I will match her like this in public again as so many people stopped us to tell us how cute we looked that it got a bit distracting...

Last year she was a bit scared to feed the goats but this year she was all about it. So fun to watch her get right in there and hug and pet them. I actually worried about the goats getting hurt more than Brinley.
Brushing the goats




Climbing up and making a little friend :)




Petting the baby duck was a highlight. She was SO excited!

Ooooo, mommy actually got me the lollipop that I wanted!

I remember my parents buying me one like this when I was a kid. How could I say no??

She was a very happy girl!

More LuLaRoe for work


Another rare moment of falling asleep while cuddling. Soaking all of these in that we can because we know the days are numbers. Time please slow down!!
The LuLaRoe version of a little black dress. Daddy may not have liked all of the shopping but Brinley and I sure had fun with the fashion shows. :)

LuLaRoe Nicole dress. Still one of my favs!
We took my dad and Robbin to Northfield for a day trip and sent a photo tour of St. Olaf to Dana







Hugs for the horsey at Gaga and BaPa's


One of the best moments of my entire life (and Matt's too!). So so so proud of him for taking this step of faith. He's wanted to for years and has been waiting until his life was "just so" but finally surrendered it all to God in this public declaration of faith. Be still my heart!


A new creation! Praise the Lord!!! It was so cute, we have video of this as well and afterwards you can hear Brinley saying "daddy is all wet" So sweet. Can't wait until she can understand more exactly why Daddy is all wet...
And in a very very cool last minute decision, Grace decided to get baptized as well. SO amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...