Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May

May brought the beginnings of Spring and some other fun things in the Leibrock household. It also started the beginning of Mommy's busy travel season and it ended up that mid-May through mid-July I only spent like 15 nights in my own bed due to work and personal travel. It was exhausting but like everything else, it was a season with a beginning and an end. We are just glad to now be on the other side of it...

We did manage to squeeze in a lot of fun though, between visiting my mom and Garry up at the cabin for Mother's day and spending Memorial day with the Brennan's and 173rd guys in honor of Josh.
Grandpa, Grandma and Harley came to visit. Brinley sure loves puppies! Harley especially.

Grandpa is so silly!


We also went on a zoo date with Brinley's friend Levi (and Mommy's good friend Taylor). These two were so cute together and they are both so much alike. One would have a meltdown and then the other would take a turn. Two very smart and strong-willed little ones who we know will do great things!



Look at that yummy ice cream cone!



Big hugs for our friend Levi! It was so funny cause it was hot that day and Levi was wearing fleece lined pants and we did a quick swap and loaned him Brinley's extra ones. Stretch pants looked good on him, lol! Good thing he didn't seem to notice the bows near the ankles... ;)


Best buddies!

We are two!

Still obsessed with LuLaRoe...but I mean look at this cute dress? It's like wearing a t-shirt to work!


Rejoice! I finally got Brinley to sit still enough to do a real French braid!
Picture from Ms. Hannah, Brinley's Thursday/Friday daycare provider. Pure joy on her face! We love that she has such wonderful homes to go to and such sweet people to love on her when Matt and I go to work. It takes a village!

Baby turtle that we found at Nana and BaPa's cabin.



Look into the sun I said, it's the best light for a picture. Wait, you can't open your eyes? Okay then, let's move ;)
Nana and her #1 grandaughter

Brinley loves her Bapa Garry!

Love our family. Thanks for making me a mama Brinley girl!

Mother's day at the cabin, 2016





Another braid!
Date night out at the twins game with Matt and another couple friend of ours thanks to Aunt Beth!


Silly :)
Lovin some "crunchies" i.e. sugar snap peas. Yea to a raw vegetable that she will eat!


So apparently I was rockin this dinner tonight. Peapods on the island and chicken right off the bones! She actually loves eating chicken this way and mostly just goes for the skin. Yuck!



Brinley LOVES picking flowers for me. It's the sweetest thing ever. Even when this is the "bouquet" I get. Better than two- dozen of the best roses. My heart is overflowing!



Silly selfies on our first "run" of the season. She's the best running buddy there is.
\
Brinley and her BFF Emmalyn

Levi and Brinley, back for more zoo fun!


"Cheese" on the carousel
Got bumped up to first class on my flight to London. They offered me pajamas on the flight. Is this real life???


Dinner menu, what?!
View of Canary Wharf from my hotel
Decided to run to Buckingham palace. Around 8 miles as I got a bit lost. Me at Tower Bridge when it started to rain...
I made it! All in the name of raising money for clean water for kids in Africa




Jubilee square






Saw a ton of kids on these little scooters...

Westminster 













How I found my work-out clothes the next day. It was like the maid was saying, "okay, you can leave your dirty workout clothes strewn about but I will neatly place them on this paper mat." :)

Pub-style fish fry with mush peas
My friend Albanne's gorgeous little girl Lea!
Flowers once again when I got home. I'm blessed!



Memorial day weekend at the Dells. We had a blast!


Brinley and Sal's daughter Lily.





These girls, so fun to see the next generation of 173rd kids playing together...




Motorcycle painted in honor of Josh




Brinley and "Josh" (now retired from the Madison Police Department"

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...