Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Oh Canada!

So this trip definitely deserved it's own post as well.

We took our annual summer trip up to Lake of the Woods and we had a great time. It's truly such a special place! We look forward to many, many, many more wonderful trips up there. Here are the highlights from 2017:

Chillin on the dock with Grandma and Grandpa

Selfies with Grace! 

Brinley!
Grace photo bombing my lovely pano :)
Completely normal behavior for us...
I asked Matt and Grace to pick me up in town one day after a run and God presented us with this stunning rainbow. So cool!



Matt's happy place. I swear he only smiles like this in Canada. Taking me out on a romantic boat ride for two.
During this trip I discovered the joys of non-alcoholic wine. Woo hoo!

It got a bit chilly out there!




"Reading" to her Clover
I woke up early one morning to go to the bathroom and got Matt up to go watch the sunrise. So beautiful!



Anything to keep her entertained and in bed longer in the morning!
Lovin that juice...
Maybe a bit too much, lol!



Little piece of heaven right here...




We had a couple of windy/cold days and went into Kenora to visit the museum. Had a lot of fun!






My gigantic walleye that I caught! 27 inches or something like that... :)

Brinley and Daddy had fun catching fish too!

Eek, a fishy!
Using the red bucket on the boat

Helping Grandma in the kitchen


Even mommy got fruit loops on her face, lol!
Mattie, stop trying to take my picture!

I loved reading about the history of Kenora...
I don't even know...
What an amazing trip! Canada, we can't wait to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...