Monday, October 31, 2016

Oct. 2016

So while the highlight of October was definitely our Disney trip, there were a lot of other great memories as well. Including my second marathon that was honestly a bit unexpected as I hadn't really trained for it, ha!

I did finish the insanity program though as was in the best shape I'd been in years. I even had some abs again, it was amazing!

Brinley also was super excited to be a "good witch" for Halloween and went trick or treating for really the first time.

Lots of fun family memories!


It's tough to be a kid ;)
Picked up my number for the marathon, ah!!!!


My playlist for marathon day. God help me, literally!

I was nervous, not going to lie. The marathon was the first week in Oct. and I hadn't run since early Aug.



Holy crap, I finished!!! It was actually a really cool story, I ran the first 10 miles, then ran/walked another 5 and was then ready to be done. I couldn't make my body run anymore! But then God met me on the course in a big way through the form of three other Team World Vision ladies and we all finished together. It was really cool!





We discovered snap chat this month, lol!








I completed my fundraising goal as well, so cool!

Mommy bought a new coat, I was so excited!

Annual family visit to Paul's market for the corn pit and pumpkins!













Whooooo the scary good witch!






She picked her outfit ;)





Halloween fun at the very busy library day 



Trick or treating!


The ladies who got me through, so thankful for them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...