So I had a work conference in Orlando a couple weeks after we got back from our cruise but we decided to just "go for it" and take Brinley on a special, surprise, weekend away for JUST HER! I was so stressed and swamped at work before the trip that I felt like I barely had any time to prepare but after we left to go get Brinley at school, I got focused and we absolutely loved surprising her and had an amazing weekend.
Matt and I were so giddy with excitement revealing the surprises to her, it was so fun! I joked and said "this is the stuff dreams are made of!" But it's so true, a surprise trip to Universal Studios for the weekend, I mean c'mon! How incredible!
Brinley, we love you so much and wanted you to feel so special. You are such a great big sister and we know that it's been an adjustment for you since Becca is born. We love you so much sweetheart and had an amazing weekend just with YOU!
Fav Florida moments - mommy, daddy, Brinley trip March 2019- mom and dads excitement finalizing packing and driving to get Brinley at school. Felt like Christmas morning!!!- Brinley’s excited face when we picked her up from school, the way her face lit up when she saw is from her cot and the way she ran to us!- Car ride to the airport where she kept guessing and mommy and daddy were nervous excited and rambling about whatever and listening to songs to get us pumped up!- daddy unable to contain his excitement when we parked at the airport- Brinley discovering that we were going to Florida- telling her about Harry Potter world and watching her go nuts!- riding the rip saw falls 3 times and getting soaking wet- Being with my family and having fun! (Brinley)- transformers ride and ET- Jurassic Park ride - magic at Harry Potter Diagon alley- swimming! Playing in the water, jumping in, being goofy and just letting loose- hoola hoop contest!- passing the time before our pizza arrived- voo do donuts!- lots of snuggles, hugs and chats with our big girl! - what an amazing weekend!
 |
| In the car on the way to the airport. She had no clue what was going on but was just THRILLED to have both Mom and Dad pick her up from school |
 |
| We were giddy with excitement! |
 |
| Like mama like daughter :) |
 |
| I swear she was happy to be there! (Just tired of mom taking pics, lol!) We got there right before the park opened to have an extra hour in Harry Potter world before the park opened for the regular guest. |
 |
| My silly family! |
 |
| Brinley trying out her "magic" |
 |
| She loved the Harry Potter area! |
 |
| Our little Hermione Grainger |
 |
| I swear, Daddy had fun too! |
 |
| Matt and Brinley riding the rollercoaster twice. Mama could only handle it once, ha! |
 |
| Mmmmm, butter beer! |
 |
| Soaking wet going on her favorite ride, Rip-Saw Falls! (We went on it 5 times in a row and were absolutely soaked!) |
 |
| World's biggest cotton candy! |
 |
| Panda at the Jimmy Fallon ride, lol! |
 |
| Huge germ pit, I mean ball pit, ha! |
 |
| Intense see saw ride with mama |
Meanwhile back in Minnesota...
 |
| Little Becca having a great time riding the horsey at Grandma and Grandpa's house |
 |
| She played the piano |
 |
| Snugged with Birdie |
 |
| Read some books and got introduced to teletubbies by Grandpa Rob! |
 |
| The next day was pool day, it was glorious to just let loose and PLAY like kids. We all had a blast! Here are the world's biggest nachos! |
 |
| Surfin in the USA! |
 |
| Donuts from Voo Doo donuts, yum! |
 |
| Our room for the weekend. It was so sad to leave, what a fantastic time! Such sweet memories with our "big" girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment