Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Return to life and 24 day challenge

Hello blog world! After a long hiatus, I'm pleased to announce a comeback to the blog! Many reasons for the break, 1) I had started a new job where I blogged everyday for work so yea, kind of takes the fun out of a hobby and 2) I'm just not sure our life is really that interesting with just Matt and I that it warrants its own blog! : ) I always figured that I would restart when I had a good reason such as expecting a baby...But alas, this is not a post to announce anything so anxious Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles, you can stop holding your breath now.

The reason for my comeback is actually accountability. Today I started the 24 Day Challenge from Advocare. A good couple friend of ours from church are Advocare distributors and I was looking for a good kick-butt way to get ready for bikini season (AHHHH!) so I thought, sure why not try it.

Anyway, Day 1 so far is going pretty good! I'm off to the gym in a minute put wanted to officially get my commitment documented before I run off.

So here goes nothing! For the next 24 days I am commiting to following their program and I look forward to documenting my struggles and victories (hopefully!) My overall goal is improved fitness but shedding a few pounds and inches wouldn't hurt either. Starting weight is 145.6, we shall just have to weight and see where the next 24 days take me! Stay tuned!

And if you're interested in learning more about the program, check out the Advocare site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...