Thursday, December 5, 2013

5 Month Family Photo Shoot

I wanted to be sure to wait and post all of these fabulous family pics until after our Christmas cards went out, so as not to take away from the "surprise" of the pics.

Before Brinley was born, we purchased a one-year package at Agape Moments, but then I got my awesome new camera and for budget reasons we decided to cut back. We still had a credit to use after the maternity photos so I scheduled a fall family shoot to use for our Christmas cards.

Agape is by far our favorite photographers and the ones that took our engagement pics and my maternity pics. They are seriously amazing and even though their studio is over an hour away, it is well worth it to get some wonderful pics.

The weather was quite chilly, but we got some really great family photos and I'm incredibly happy with them. We will probably go back and do another round in the Spring, right before Brinley turns 1.

Enjoy!


This one was a fav!


Gorgeous girl.





Love this one with her foot stuck in the air!
This one made the Christmas card too
Love!











No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...