We had a great first Thanksgiving with our little princess this year filled with food, family and even some time to relax!
We spent the actual Thanksgiving day over at Matt's parents house and enjoyed some very yummy food and lots of laughs. Brinley of course got to wear her adorable little Thanksgiving outfit but I'm afraid will have to wait a bit longer for her first taste of turkey.
 |
| Silly Matt enjoying the appetizer spread. I am my mother's daughter : ) |
 |
| Sweet little turkey! |
 |
| And of course there was a Thanksgiving nap with Grandpa Rob |
On Friday, we left for Wisconsin and got to spend some time with my parents and my Grandma Mum and Aunt Nancy. We had a really great weekend shopping and just hanging out. Love the family time!
 |
| 4 generations of Krei women |
 |
| Nana, Grandpa Garry and Brinley |
We also spent some time with my Dad and Robbin but sadly I forgot to take pics with them this time. Oh well, I'm sure I will make up for it at Christmas time!
When we got home, we had the best Thanksgiving surprise waiting for us. A sweet card to Brinley from her cousins Clara and Adam. So excited to see the cousin relationship developing!
So much to be thankful for this year. We are truly blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment