February was great, we started the month by tackling potty training (you did GREAT Brin-Brin), then ended it with Mommy and Daddy taking a week-long Caribbean cruise (more to come on that in a separate post!
We also got to watch Matt dress-up like a flying squirrel and do the polar plunge!
 |
| My sweet new laptop bag that I got before going to Texas. I love it! |
 |
| Explorers at Ms. Quel's house |
 |
| My super awkward hospitality suite room with the bed that I couldn't figure out how to pull down from the wall! |
 |
| This girl. What an angel! |
 |
| So sweet :) |
 |
| Reading a book on the potty. |
 |
| Mom! Get outta here!!! |
 |
| Emmy and Brinley, best friends forever! |
 |
| Awesome new dress-up rack that my dad built! |
 |
| Her dress for Aunt Ashley's wedding in the summer. She so excited to wear it! |
 |
| Republican debates. I think this image says it all. |
 |
| Yup, that's my husband, the flying squirrel! |
 |
| Daddy putting Brinley down for a nap looks a bit different then when Mommy does it :) |
 |
| I was so excited when I got her to wear this adorable outfit that Nana bought to church. She's still so into the "spin" factor of skirts and dresses that it's almost impossible to get her to wear anything else! |
 |
| Playing at open gym with Nana when Mommy and Daddy were on their cruise. She had a GREAT time with them that week! |
No comments:
Post a Comment