Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fall family photo shoot

A couple of weeks ago we had some Fall family photos taken. We'd bid on this package at a silent auction fundraiser from some of our good friends and ended up with a steal as the photographer was AMAZING!

I'm so so in love with these photos, but even more in love with my wonderful family. I sometimes feel like I need to pinch myself by how blessed we are. I have an amazing husband, and two absolutely beautiful, wonderful little girls. I even found them matching outfits for one of the pics. Oh my heart! I swear it was my dream to have two little girls in matching outfits.

I'm so so happy to be their mama and I can't wait to watch them grow!

God, thank you for our sweet family and please, please, please may we have many, many, many more years together!



My love :)

Mattie always likes a good thumbs up pic!




The beautiful, sweet, sassy little girl! Oh what joy you bring sweet Brinley!


I think we may have a little determined girl on our hands. She is the absolute best though and I love spending my days with her!



My girls, so fortunate!







Holding Daddy's hand








Daddy and his girls!





My favorite pic of my favorite people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...