Friday, May 31, 2019

May 2019

Moving into our new house, Brinley graduating and the arrival of summer!

She discovered her love for jewelry!








BFF Aubriana 


Soccer shots!















What a nut!






She loved it when big sister came to visit!

Becca do


Troll hair!

Poor baby :(

Grandma and her grandbabies!


Mother's day with my loves!
So, so, so, incredibly blessed. Lord, I remember the time when I prayed for all that I have now. Thank you!!
Such a great message for this busy season of life. My job is more stressful then it has ever been, but I need to choose joy each and every day, despite the circumstances. 



Love this decal in her room. My Brinley Joy!
Becca loves Ms Tayshia!


Brinley's M&M class. So thankful for Four Square!






New house is starting to feel like home :)


Be still my heart!

The Krei genes are showing through here :)


Happy graduation day to our Bree Bree!






Perfectly captures the joy that is her!


Graduating!!!


Thank you, Ms Jackie!

We LOVE her!



So proud of you Brin!



Love to the mama!



BFFs!

Happy graduation!



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...