Serioulsy though, my brother, who is already a licensed multi-engine pilot and a junior at St. Cloud State, joined the Army reserves in September with a dream to fly Blackhawk helicopters. And although it makes my whole family really nervous thinking of him being deployed overseas we are all really proud of him and fully support him chasing after his dreams. He's a really great little brother and I know he can do anything that he puts his mind too.
It was nice being able to drop him off at the hotel, and enjoy one last dinner with him before he left.
Enjoying his last few bites of freedom!
The fam at Red Lobster
I bet that chocolate cake tastes a lot better than the military food! : )
Two of my favorite guys!
Love you Jame. We will miss you. Stay strong though, I know you will do great!
No comments:
Post a Comment