Friday, March 5, 2010

A lifelong dream fulfilled

Another event that fell into the black hole that was February is Matt and I's monumental Wild game where we got to sit on the glass! I was super lucky to get this coveted tickets through work and Matt was over the moon when I told him we were going. He even said that it was one of his "lifelong dreams" to sit on the glass. And I was so happy to give that too him!

It was so cool, the national anthem was sung right in front of us



Can't get much better than this! And no, this shot was not taken by a world-renowned sports photographer : )



Literally, right on the glass



Mattie right before the puck dropped, he was so excited



We even saw our friend Brad up in a player's box, almost as good of seats as ours. Jk ; )


I probably wasn't supposed to have my feet up there but I couldn't resist getting a pic


Matt pouting because we are losing


But I didn't care, I was still having a blast!

Overall, we both really had a good time. It was so cool to be able to experience a game that way. But with a $225 per ticket price tag, it may be once in a lifetime!

1 comment:

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...