I awoke today to two good pieces of news: 1) I finally broke through the yo-yo plateau and dropped another 0.6 bringing my grand total to 5.4 lost! Woo hoo! 2) I choked down my last fiber drink because today was officially the last day of the cleanse period! Double woo hoo!!!
Honestly, the cleanse wasn't really that bad but I'm excited to have completed it.
Just wanted to check-in before heading out of town for Mother's Day weekend. Will be a challenge to stick to the plan hanging out in the land of food (i.e. my parents cabin), but I'm still very determined. Looking forward to giving a great report come monday morning!
Welcome to our blog! Matt and I were married on Sept. 18, 2009 and welcomed our first baby, Brinley Joy, on June 9, 2013.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2021 Year in Review
2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...
-
2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...
-
Since getting married almost two months ago, one of the questions I always get (besides “when are you going to have kids????" The answe...
No comments:
Post a Comment