Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 3 and 4- Hanging in there

So yesterday morning I got another pleasant surprise, I was down another 1.2 lbs bringing my grand total to -3.8. Not too shabby for Day 3!

Sticking to the meal plan yesterday was a tad harder since Matt and I like to go out on the weekends and I often like to end my week with a glass of wine or two. It's a good practice in self discipline though when you can change your routine up a bit. I didn't get a chance to excersise which wasn't too great but it was a nice, relaxing night.

Now I think we are entering the second part of the cleanse so instead of taking the fiber drink first thing in the morning, I get to switch to the much more tolerable probiotics. It's not that the fiber drink tastes bad, it's just that it looks like it's mixed with hay and other fiberous plants. Which in fact it might be. The texture and the stuff that you see floating in it is what makes it a bit hard to choke down.

This morning I woke up to a slightly less friendly scale, only -0.2. Oh well, I couldn't keep going at this rate or I would have disappeared by the end of the 24 days, right? The key now is to just keep going, even if the weight won't be coming off as fast. And my new goal, now that I'm more or less used to the strict eating, is to increase my excersise. That's the plan for today. Hopping on the treadmill again to enjoy my current saving grace, Downton Abbey. If you haven't see that show yet, it's AWESOME!!! Definitely makes a work out on the treadmill a lot more enjoyable.

Plus, on another positive note, I am now down a total of 4 lbs and I like nice, even numbers : )

Wish me luck as I get through this first weekend. Normally my cheat time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Year in Review

 2021. What a year! We went into the year oh so hopeful that we could start putting COVID behind us and return to "normal." Januar...